Welcome! Today you had a wonderful opportunity to work with an amazing little kindergarten student and share some knowledge on Microsoft Word. As a freshman student you were asked to create a lesson plan for a student, here at your own school, who is just beginning school and therefore, most likely, just beginning to be exposed to technology.
Please post a reflection (in paragraph form--7-10 sentences), that expresses your thoughts, feelings, reactions, realizations about this experience! You may answer one, two, three or all of the questions below (15 classwork points):
1) What preconceptions (before thoughts) did you have about this experience? Were those preconceptions right, or was your experience different than you had imagined?
2) What was the greatest challenge when planning for your lesson? What was the greatest challenge when implementing it with your student, today?
3) What was one thing about your lesson plan today that you wish you would have planned differently?
4) How did this experience differ from other experiences that you have had as a digital literacy student?
5) If there was one thing you could change about today's time with your student, what would it be?
6) What did you enjoy most about working with your student today? What did you least enjoy?